HIDE High Wind Watch issued March 31 at 4:36AM EDT until April 02 at 6:00AM EDT by NWS Greenville-Spartanburg
...HIGH WIND WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH
LATE SATURDAY NIGHT...
* WHAT...West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 60 mph
* WHERE...The foothills and mountains of North Carolina.
* WHEN...From late tonight through late Saturday night.
* IMPACTS...Damaging winds could blow down trees and power
lines. Widespread power outages are possible. Travel could be
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The best potential for strong and damaging
wind gusts will be across the ridgetops and mountain peaks above
3500 feet in elevation. Wind gusts in valley locations may top
out around 50 mph.