HIDE Wind Advisory issued January 23 at 3:39AM EST until January 24 at 10:00AM EST by NWS Greenville-Spartanburg
...STRONG GUSTY WINDS ACROSS THE NORTHERN NORTH CAROLINA
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 10 AM EST
The National Weather Service in Greenville-Spartanburg has issued
a Wind Advisory, which is in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to
10 AM EST Wednesday. The Wind Advisory has been cancelled.
* LOCATIONS...The northern mountains of North Carolina.
* HAZARDS...Strong wind gusts.
* TIMING...Beginning early this afternoon thru mid-morning
* WINDS...West 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* IMPACTS...Strong winds may blow down limbs, trees, and power
lines. Scattered power outages are expected.
Counties Affected: Avery; Mitchell; Yancey
Issued by: NWS Greenville-Spartanburg (Western North Carolina and Northwest South Carolina) HIDE